Saturday, September 11, 2010

please don't "awkward personal update" my news feed
























































I hate it when people put personal things as updates on their facebooks (or otherwise networking sites). It comes up on your news feed and you're like WHOA I didn't want or need to know that. It's even worse when people put things to do with them being sad, like "FML, I hate myself" it's like cry for attention much? And then they're like "I don't want to talk about it" in the comments, and it's like... really? Then why?


Or it's even more awkward if some one puts up an update about them being mad at some one. And then your just left with that awkward feeling like you've just run in on an argument.
Leave updates to witty banters please! It's much more entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment