Wednesday, September 8, 2010

obsession-aholic















































































When I have an obsession, I get obsessed. I mean, sometimes there is nothing else I can think of until my obsession is quenched. One time I had an obsession with apple crumble and I cooked one every night for weeks. Luckily it's healthy and I actually lost weight. Yea apple crumble diet. But recently I've discovered a new way to loose weight. Have surgery. It really really works!


Back to obsessions, it's a really, really bad thing! Which is why I should never smoke, if my obsession thing is this bad I don't think I should try the most addictive thing in the world that could make me loose weight! But might kill me. So I think, for now, I'll just stick to something safe, like Friends (the 90's sit-com, not friends... sorry guys). I've been through seasons 8,9,1 and now I'm working on 2, in two weeks. Oh my life is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment