Tuesday, October 19, 2010

about school work






















I'm not really one of those people who excels at school, I use to be, but somewhere along the way my marks just lost excellence. I'm one of those people who sits in class drawing cities on the back of their hand, literally, (I drew one today actually that I'm quite proud of); but on the rare occasion a get an assignment that really catches my fancy and I work day and night at it until it has reached my level of perfection, and sometimes I don't get an A, but when I do, it is one of the most rewarding feelings in the world. What I'm getting at is, when you work really hard on something and the outcome is better than you expected, you get that feeling that you can't get from anything else, a real feeling of accomplishment, different from when you get something good simply for something you didn't really give a shit about in the first place. It's like a deserving feeling, and it's really one of the only things I enjoy about school work, besides the occasional random fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment