Saturday, October 23, 2010

100th post!









Yes, this is my 100th post, a little sad maybe because that's not very many, but considering I've only been posting on this blog for just over half a year, I think it's alright. Seeing as this is the 100th post I thought I should write something special, but honestly I can't think of anything.

I was reading one of my favourite blogs just one minute ago, distraction. , and she was saying that she wishes she could be free to do the unexpected, and it made me realise that I am not the only person in the world who feels that way. It really made me feel better, that I'm not the only person who's feeling trapped; I mean I'm sure there are many, many more people but for now, knowing that there is at least one, it makes me feel good. So I promise to continue posting little uninteresting things for as long as I feel like it!

So who ever cares, please enjoy my blog for another couple of hundred posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment