Saturday, June 19, 2010

An Education Quote

I watched this movie today called "An Education" and it was amazing! I loved it, and I loved the main actress, my new idol.
There was one scene in it with a quote that I loved.
It went something like...
Acting is character, so basicaly if you never did anything, you weren't anybody.
I want to do things. I want to be somebody. Is it so crazy to feel that way? I don't want to be that school girl who gave up her dreams and settled for some boring job or marage. I want to BE somebody, and that doesn't mean I need to be famouse. It just means I want to leave an impression on the world. Leave something behind that I will be recognised for, no matter how small. I want some one to see something and say my name, say that I had something to do with it.

Is it so crazy to feel that way? I'm not even sure if I care if it's crazy to feel that way anymore. I am going to try.

So here's the scene, I hope you like it. And see the movie it's great, it really made me think.

Love Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment