Saturday, June 19, 2010

News



Holidays! I am so excited! My school has just finished it's first semester and I am free for 3 whole weeks! 3 fun filled weeks!





So a little bit of news today... I use to have another blog with my best friend but i have decided to stop that one and make a space of my own. It's not that I have a problem with her, not at all, it's just that she uses it more than I do and I decided that she could have that space for her and I could have this for mine. It wasn't like we used it together, we used it separately and seeing as she uses that one more than me I didn't think it was wrong to give that one to her and make my own. So it seems that I have no followers at the moment but I am making an effort to change that... sort of. Here are some pretty photos I found and adored, I hope you do too.




Love Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment