Saturday, August 28, 2010

olive sunday
























































This afternoon quite literally bouncing out of my seat belt on the way to Carindale shopping centre. I know that you're thinking.
"What the flip are you doing getting excited about Carindale you messed up little creature."
But! Give me a chance to explain myself! My destination was the pet shop, and there I purchased two very, very, very explicitly very cute mice! Along with the essentials for a first time mouse buyer.
They are so adorable! Both girls, names Olive-Oil and Banana-Sunday (Olive and Sunday for short). I am so in love with my little babies right now! Me and Rachel made them a little play-pen thing, which is really just a shoe box filled with junk. But it's awesome none the less!










And in case you're wondering, no, they don't smell THAT bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment